Thank you!



As the school year draws to a close I just wanted to say thank you!  Thank you for welcoming me into your school community.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year at Royal Oak School.  Thank you for supporting your children and their learning through at home activities, reading, volunteering and supporting our classroom.  Thank you for entrusting your most precious, valuable children into my care.  I hope that they leave grade one with curiosity, a sense of wonder and pride in their amazing accomplishments.  It has been a joy to watch them grow over the course of the year.
Have a wonderful summer break filled with love, laughter, adventure and quiet family moments.
See you in September.  I look forward to hearing all about your travels and fun times together.


Mrs. Cook





Thank you!

As the school year draws to a close I just wanted to say thank you!  Thank you for welcoming me into your school community.  I have thor...